Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Beat Salad Sub Playlist 12-27-2014

Myro n & E -  I Gave You My Love
BADBADNOTGOOD- Fall in love
Eero Johannes- Real Virtuality
Teebs- Why like this
DJedjotronic & Maelstron - Buran

Nicolas Jaar & Theatre Roosevelt- The Ego
Flying Lotus- 1983- 1983
Flight Facilities- Crave you

Allah Las- Tell me (Whats on your mind)
Samiyam- Italy- wish you were here
Miguel - Do You (Cashmere Cat Remix)
IceJJFish- On the Floor- You Tube

Penthouse Penthouse- Let me see that
DJ Fresh - Louder (Flaxo Bootleg)
Hudson Mohawk- Chimes
Kool And Kass- Pleasance 
Yung Lean- Ginseng
Stuff- Gun Ho (Pedro123 Remix)

Cashmere Cat- Aurora - Mirror Maru EP
James Blake- CMYK (Eldoko Remix)
The Blow- True Affection
Rustie- Triadzz

Sbtrkt- Wild Fire (Virtual boy Cover)
Repeated Measures- Dont Call me 
Samiyam- Snakes on The Moon - Wish You Were Here
Jonwayne- Altitude - Cassette

No comments:

Post a Comment